Author Topic: Unable to login to administration side of cart.  (Read 2230 times)

Offline cstorsved

• View Profile
Unable to login to administration side of cart.
« on: November 05, 2020, 11:06:06 AM »
I have a site that I installed Abantecart about 1 week ago.  I got everything setup and got products added.  I left it alone for a couple days and now when I try to login to the admin side I get a red banner at the top of the screen that says.

"Your server is unable to create a session necessary for AbanteCart functionality. Check logs for exact error details and contact your hosting support administrator to resolve this error."

Entering in the admin username and password does nothing but take me back to the login screen.  The regular part of the site that you can shop seems just fine.  When I check the log file I see a bunch of these now.

2020-10-23 9:14:26 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/mydomain/domains/test.mydomain.com/public_html/admin/model/tool/updater.php</b> on line <b>131</b>
2020-10-23 9:14:27 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/mydomain/domains/test.mydomain.com/public_html/admin/model/tool/updater.php</b> on line <b>131</b>
2020-10-23 13:24:56 - warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 is_writable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/opt/alt/php72/var/lib/php/session) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/mydomain/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear/:/dev/urandom:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php73/lib/php/) in <b>/home/mydomain/domains/test.mydomain.com/public_html/core/helper/system_check.php</b> on line <b>532</b>
2020-10-23 13:24:56 - App Error:  AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 Your server is unable to create a session necessary for AbanteCart functionality. Check logs for exact error details and contact your hosting support administrator to resolve this error.
Trace:
   #0 /home/mydomain/domains/test.mydomain.com/public_html/core/helper/system_check.php on line 511
   #1 /home/mydomain/domains/test.mydomain.com/public_html/admin/controller/pages/index/login.php on line 118
   #2 /home/mydomain/domains/test.mydomain.com/public_html/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 293
   #3 /home/mydomain/domains/test.mydomain.com/public_html/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 328
   #4 /home/mydomain/domains/test.mydomain.com/public_html/core/engine/page.php on line 108

Can anyone point me to the problem and how to solve this.  Nothing has changed since the last time I logged into this with the site or the hosting.

Thank you very much.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to login to administration side of cart.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 01:32:52 AM »
Hello.
Your hosting provided did change something. PHP settings or PHP version.

Offline cstorsved

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 08:23:50 AM »
If that is so can you point me in the direction of what can be done to fix it? 

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 03:00:13 AM »
If that is so can you point me in the direction of what can be done to fix it?

Contact hosting with error "AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 is_writable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/opt/alt/php72/var/lib/php/session) is not within the allowed path(s):"

Offline cstorsved

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 04:57:01 PM »
Thank you they were able to get this resolved for me!  Thanks again.