Author Topic: Error while attempting to embed  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Hunter Blackmoon

• View Profile
Error while attempting to embed
« on: November 06, 2020, 03:20:59 PM »
Greetings,

I have been having this issue with adding javascript and any type of video embedding into my store. I am the Admin and there are no other users or permissions. My cart version is 1.2.16 and I am running the default template. I have researched this error on this forum as well as the internet with no luck with my specific issue with this error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thus far, the above message has only appeared when I attempt to create blocks that include embedded content with javascript and video. Because of this, I am unable to add a legal cookie notice. I have many, many posts on this forum regarding the Forbidden Error but not specifically for embedded (I could have missed it).

I know that this is not a host issue and I can do embedding without error through my site designer, it only happens in the AbanteCart.

Thank you and I appreciate any assistance offered.

Offline maxter

• View Profile
Re: Error while attempting to embed
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 08:24:24 PM »
I think your index.php file on the server has incorret permissions. It should be 755 or rwx rx rx.
This would cause issues for all pages, not just embed.