Shopping Cart Operations > Support

Google ReCAPTCHA not showing on website and preventing account creation

(1/4) > >>

premiersports:
Hi

I am trying to add google reCAPTCHA to my website to prevent spam accounts. When i activated it to appear for account creation, and added in the keys, it didn't appear on the create account page, and when i tried to create a test account the page just reloads, it doesn't create an account 9i.e. reload to account success) when i switched it off again i was successfully able to create an account. I am using foxy template and an older version of AbanteCart as it doesn't upgrade for me successfully and my hosting provider removed softaculous which is how i installed abantecart in the first place!

premiersports:
iv tried changing permissions, i have also removed the google keys and tried to use the AbanteCart default "Captcha on create account form :" and this also prevents account creation, once switched off i can create accounts again. i its want to prevent spam accounts

Basara:
Hello.
What version of reCaptcha keys did you try? https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/6258768/Google+reCAPTCHA

premiersports:
i have tried them all, v2 and v3, iv also left blank hoping the abantecart default recaptcha would kick in and nothing, when the setting its on people can't create an account and when its off im getting hounded with spam

Basara:
Hello.
Could you enable ReCaptcha and share the URL to your website?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version