Author Topic: Stripe problem  (Read 2652 times)

Offline Dominic Yeh

• View Profile
Stripe problem
« on: December 05, 2020, 10:03:57 PM »
Hi,

I have just installed and setup AbanteCart v1.2.16 and we are using Strip for payment process.  Initially I was able to connect successfully to strip in the extension.  However, now I'm getting 502 Bad Gateway (nginx/1.10.3).  I pulled the secret key from our strip account but in the checkout process where you support to enter the credit card information it now has a very thin box and not able to enter anything.  Please see attached screen shot.  I tried to remove the extension and install it again, still the same issue.  Also I'm not able to connect to AbanteCart MarketPlace.  I don't see any errors in the log.  Please let me know if anyone has some insight to these issues.  Thanks.

Dom

Offline Dominic Yeh

• View Profile
Re: Stripe problem
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 10:14:46 PM »
I believe the stripe connection is working since I was able to see the payment attempt in our stripe account.  Of course it was incomplete since there was no cc entered.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stripe problem
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 01:06:42 AM »
Hello.
Please install the latest version of the Stipe extension from the 1.2.17 branch
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/archive/1.2.17.zip unzip and move the 1.2.17/public_html/extensions/default_stripe folder to your server /extensions/default_stripe