Author Topic: Cannot remove coupon option and checkout page says there is no shipping method  (Read 3197 times)

Offline stephanie

• View Profile
Hi all
I have two questions.
On my checkout page (not embed version, natively on my abantecart webpage) the "enter your coupon" is always there. I want to remove it completely. I followed the method on this post: http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php?topic=1050.0

but it did not work and it still displays.

My second question is, on the checkout page, it keeps saying "Error: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!".

I have no idea why it keeps saying this - I activated ship by weight and also paypal is available as a payment method.

Please help, thanks

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
Check is your products has weight and it is within Ship by weight range you setup as well as Locations

Offline stephanie

• View Profile
Hello,
The test product currently has a weight set to 1kg and dimensions of 10 x 20 x 10 inches.

The postage fee for weight is automatically added at checkout, but, the payment method is not available. I had a paypal sandbox set up, it worked earlier but only for shipping to the USA, not Australia. Now all of a sudden, the paypal payment option is not available at all. Was working minutes ago. When I try to check out, now it says "Error: Payment method required!"

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
See if you limit your shipping extension to work only with specific payments