Author Topic: Solved -Can images be added to Text Banners?  (Read 1771 times)

Offline faxboys

• View Profile
Solved -Can images be added to Text Banners?
« on: April 27, 2021, 03:58:53 PM »
The initial template that comes with AbanteCart has images in the main home page  text banner.  But when I try to replace the image or add a new image i receive Page Not Found message and the changes are not saved.

found out it was a issue with the server.  they whitelisted for me and now it is corrected

from hosting provider
"It looks like such behavior of the website can be explained by recent triggers of our security module indeed. ModSecurity is an Apache module that works as a web application firewall ( . It blocks known exploits and provides protection from a range of attacks against web applications. However, sometimes, ModSecurity may incorrectly determine that a certain request is malicious, while it is actually legitimate."

« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 04:47:06 PM by faxboys »

Offline faxboys

• View Profile
Re: Can images be added to Text Banners?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 04:46:40 PM »

found out it was a issue with the server.  they whitelisted for me and now it is corrected

from hosting provider
"It looks like such behavior of the website can be explained by recent triggers of our security module indeed. ModSecurity is an Apache module that works as a web application firewall ( . It blocks known exploits and provides protection from a range of attacks against web applications. However, sometimes, ModSecurity may incorrectly determine that a certain request is malicious, while it is actually legitimate."

Offline maxter

• View Profile
Re: Solved -Can images be added to Text Banners?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 04:55:53 PM »
Good to know. Thank you faxboys