Shopping Cart Operations > Support

Abantecart-There has been a critical error processing your request

(1/2) > >>

KOBRA KENNEDY:
Whats the meaning of this error message? Its happens after I click on product image for sale.

Error affects only registered accounts.

timlight10:
What version of AbanteCart, MySQL and PHP?

KOBRA KENNEDY:
The latest version.

The new release.

Php n Mysql, I dont know for now.

I am using namecheap hosting.

Error affects only registered accounts.

Dave:
Abantecart on Namecheap seems broken! I am still trying to sort out the latest issue (of many) with Namecheap.
I had a working  V1.2.16 copy installed that seemed to be working fine until upgraded to v1.3.0 and then I noticed that I could no longer edit the email templates. Just hours ago I took the plunge and reinstalled v1.3.0 using Softaculous and the error when editing email templated happens in a brand new untouched copy of Abatecart, so it looks like Namecheap is at fault somehow. I'm about to try and sort it out with support but I'm considering a new host!

Didn't mean to hijack your thread, just thought some more info would help you.

abolabo:

--- Quote from: Dave on April 27, 2021, 09:11:48 PM ---Abantecart on Namecheap seems broken! I am still trying to sort out the latest issue (of many) with Namecheap.
I had a working  V1.2.16 copy installed that seemed to be working fine until upgraded to v1.3.0 and then I noticed that I could no longer edit the email templates. Just hours ago I took the plunge and reinstalled v1.3.0 using Softaculous and the error when editing email templated happens in a brand new untouched copy of Abatecart, so it looks like Namecheap is at fault somehow. I'm about to try and sort it out with support but I'm considering a new host!

Didn't mean to hijack your thread, just thought some more info would help you.

--- End quote ---

Abantecart 1.3.0 tested well on php 8.0 and 7.4.

Probably issues here.

Anyway thank you for information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version