Author Topic: Login Display Price  (Read 3931 times)

Offline UnicornDesign

• View Profile
Login Display Price
« on: May 05, 2021, 10:31:28 PM »
I have 2 sites, my wholesale site is set to show prices after you log in.  That part works amazing! Once you log in and go to a categories and click on a product you are logged out and have to relogin in and the process repeats.  You cannot access the price or the buy function as you cannot remain logged in when going to a product.  What did I miss when setting this up? 

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Login Display Price
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 06:53:46 AM »
Hello.
What is your AbanteCart version, template and do you have extensions which modify checkout or products?

Offline UnicornDesign

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 10:14:42 AM »
I am using 1.2 - I can't get 1.3 to work no matter what I do.  The only extensions i'm working with is USPS and Fedex and Fedex and I are having issues lol.  That will be another post lol.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 01:48:18 AM »
Hello.
Please post the full version of your AbanteCart and see if any session-related errors in your AbanteCart and server error logs. Posting a website can help

Offline UnicornDesign

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 08:40:31 AM »
2021-05-07 9:23:40 - App Warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.16 Warning: Accessing store with non-configured or unknown domain ( 51.161.41.67:80/ ).
Check setting of your store domain URL in System Settings. Loading default store configuration for now. in /home/lunkerhu/public_html/core/lib/config.php on line 228

won't let me post website so old school.  wholesale lunkerhunternw com.   periods in place of the spaces.

I see what it is saying about unknown/non-configured domain and I am checking it right now.  As my retail site is show pricing as guest and wholesale is login to view, do i have to create separate categories one for retail, one for wholesale (my menu bar may be the problem???) and do I need a completely separate main page block for wholesale to help the links?  soooo many questions i'm sorry lol

Offline UnicornDesign

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2021, 11:13:32 AM »
I managed to get this fixed and things are working good now.  thank you for your time.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 01:08:55 AM »
I managed to get this fixed and things are working good now.  thank you for your time.

Hello. Please share your solution.  ;)

Offline UnicornDesign

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2021, 10:56:23 AM »
I had to rely on my hosting tech support to fix it.  Not sure what he did and it took about a half hour and lots of frustration for both of us until he got it to work.  I LOVE my hosting company, they rock lol.