eCommerce construction > Configuration

New Order Status

(1/3) > >>

HADY:
Hello!

I created a new order status but always getting next error message on admin panel. Guys, can you tell me what is that means and how to fix it?

Thanks.

abolabo:
hi,
To fix just open phpMyAdmin, table "order_status_ids" and check what text ID for order_status_id 17.
Also check table order_statuses for description of this order_status_id.

HADY:

--- Quote from: abolabo on June 03, 2021, 04:06:46 AM ---hi,
To fix just open phpMyAdmin, table "order_status_ids" and check what text ID for order_status_id 17.
Also check table order_statuses for description of this order_status_id.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Here is the screenshot for all contain of table "ac_order_status_ids" but when I compare between both tables I see the contain of "ac_order_statuses" it looks like they have another text ID.

What to do in this case please?

abolabo:
that's error.

You should to insert new row into order_status_ids table with orders status id = 17 and some text ID

HADY:

--- Quote from: abolabo on June 03, 2021, 06:37:54 AM ---that's error.

You should to insert new row into order_status_ids table with orders status id = 17 and some text ID

--- End quote ---

that is not  the problem, I need to edit the value of the raw itself, can you tell me what and where i can see the default statuses values ??

in the screenshot as you see it says that the value should be for example "incomplete" but i wanna replace it with the new name.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version