Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Zip code problem  (Read 2289 times)

Offline atmosman

• View Profile
Zip code problem
« on: July 08, 2021, 06:09:04 PM »
I am using AbanteCart version 1.2.16 with USPS Integration 1.2.16.5 If my customers enter a 9 digit zip code it does not give them the option to choose what method they want to use for shipping and they can not proceed with the order. If they go back and change it to a 5 digit zip code everything works fine. Can I get any advice on how to fix this.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Zip code problem
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 03:25:57 AM »
Hello.
Please share your origin state, zipcode and customer delivery address

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 08:33:10 AM »
This is a WHY2 integration -  we saw this last nite and have found and fixed the issue.  USPS webservices rate look will only allow 5 digit and we have fixed the coding to only use the first 5 digits on a domestic ship.
The latest version will be in the MarketPlace.

NOTE: third party extensions are best served by opening a support ticket with the developer.  There is a link within the MarketPlace for support.   For WHY2 extensions we have our own support ticket system and there is a link to that support page within each of our extensions. 

Offline atmosman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 05:17:47 PM »
I didn't realize it was an extension problem. Thank you very much for fixing so fast.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2021, 08:31:47 PM »
You're welcome.  Our goal at WHY2 is to provide "heroic" support for our extensions in a timely manner.  Stores need to be working, so we strive to do it quickly.   It was merely a coincidence that we saw your post  so quickly.  That is why we suggest to use our support system as it is monitored 24/7/365 so we can respond ASAP.

Cheers.
The WHY2 Support Team