Author Topic: I cannot update any content on my site. Amysqli.php error on line 109.  (Read 2423 times)

Offline pcshost

• View Profile
I haven't in years to begin with but I am using version 1.2.13  The error for any change or update of content is: amysqli.php on line 109.

There has been a critical error processing your request
SQL Error: Unknown column 'meta_description' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
SQL: INSERT INTO abnt_content_descriptions (`title`, `description`, `meta_description`, `meta_keywords`, `content`, `content_id`, `language_id`) VALUES ('New to the Pizza Crisp Website?', 'New to the website? Open up or download this document to help you review the process! ', '', '', 'New to the Pizza Crisp Website? Open or<a href="http://Https://www.pizzacrisp.com/image/new-to-pizzacrisp.pdf" title="New to Pizza Crisp Website?"> Download this document</a> to help you review the ordering process.', '7', '1') in /home/site73/public_html/store/core/database/amysqli.php on line 109

Offline pcshost

• View Profile
Re: I cannot update any content on my site. Amysqli.php error on line 109.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 12:52:49 PM »
I can update the product itself in the site. Just not any of the page content.

SQL Error: Unknown column 'meta_keywords' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 12:56:22 PM by pcshost »

Offline pcshost

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 01:29:06 PM »
Okay I found the fix on the boards. These columns in the ac_content_descriptions table needed to be added.

`meta_keywords` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `meta_description` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',

https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart_2.0/commit/89801cf222d9f9b536f8729d37614b27361914f3#

I added them to the database using PHP Admin by expanding the columns in the table, selecting NEW and adding.

Name: meta_description  Type: Varchar Length/Values: 255 Default: As Defined  Collation: utf8_general_ci   I left everything else blank. Click Save. Once successfully saved repeat using meta_keywords.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 01:04:33 AM »
Hello.
It looks like the previous upgrade fails to add these columns to your database, maybe other tables missing.