eCommerce construction > Templates

product's name position

<< < (2/3) > >>

HADY:

--- Quote from: nolema23 on August 22, 2021, 05:42:08 PM ---Did you find a solution? Something similar has happened to me and I don't understand why

--- End quote ---

I replace all folders and files of storefront and nothing changed. I will try to remove public_html/bootstrap-3.3.7 folder and check.

Basara:

--- Quote from: HADY on August 23, 2021, 03:14:43 AM ---I replace all folders and files of storefront and nothing changed. I will try to remove public_html/bootstrap-3.3.7 folder and check.

--- End quote ---

Hello. AbanteCart does not have a bootstrap-3.3.7 folder.

HADY:

--- Quote from: Basara on August 23, 2021, 03:19:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: HADY on August 23, 2021, 03:14:43 AM ---I replace all folders and files of storefront and nothing changed. I will try to remove public_html/bootstrap-3.3.7 folder and check.

--- End quote ---

Hello. AbanteCart does not have a bootstrap-3.3.7 folder, cleared browser and website cache too.

--- End quote ---

I did removed this bootstrap-3.3.7 folder and nothing changed too.

Any suggestions Mr. Basara ??

HADY:
I removed blocks of MOST POPULAR, BESTSELLERS and LATEST PRODUCTS from home page layouts section and the bootstrap of storefront worked fine. The bug in those blocks only. Also the blocks not worked fine in the mode of the prices hidden only.

Any fixes for them please?

HADY:
I still looking for solution , maybe someone has it ???  :-[ :-[ :-[ ??? ??? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version