Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Security issue: Errors on page not in log  (Read 3929 times)

Offline PSMUS

• View Profile
Security issue: Errors on page not in log
« on: August 27, 2021, 10:03:12 PM »
Greetings;

I have installed the "Dynamic Customised Theme Template" into my website. The system tells me that I need to reinstall Fast_checkout. I have shut it off and turned it back on, but I am still getting strange messages. These messages are NOT in the log files, but across the bottom of the production pages. This is a Serious concern as it puts my server data out in those messages. The following are the two messages that are displayed at the bottom of the pages:

1. 9101::App Warning
Extension banner_manager overrides core template with blocks/banner_block/one_by_one_slider_banner_block.tpl in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/portablesawmill.us/core/engine/view.php on line 332

2. 9101::App Warning
ADispatch: construct FAILED. Missing or incorrect controller route path. Possibly, layout block is enabled for disabled or missing extension! Execution stack: - /home/xxxxxx/public_html/portablesawmill.us/core/engine/dispatcher.php(64): genExecTrace('full') - /home/xxxxxx/public_html/portablesawmill.us/core/engine/dispatcher.php(321): ADispatcher->__construct('', Array) - /home/xxxxxx/public_html/portablesawmill.us/core/engine/dispatcher.php(322): ADispatcher->dispatch(Object(ControllerCommonPage)) - /home/xxxxxx/public_html/portablesawmill.us/core/engine/page.php(108): ADispatcher->dispatch() - /home/xxxxxx/public_html/portablesawmill.us/core/engine/router.php(193): APage->build('common/page') - /home/xxxxxx/public_html/portablesawmill.us/core/engine/router.php(86): ARouter->route() - /home/xxxxxx/public_html/portablesawmill.us/index.php(97): ARouter->processRoute('checkout/cart') in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/portablesawmill.us/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 65
9101::App Warning
ADispatch: skipping unavailable controller … in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/portablesawmill.us/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 248

What am I missing?

Offline timlight10

• View Profile
    • Dedicated Presentation Solutions
Re: Security issue: Errors on page not in log
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 08:48:19 AM »
In Settings > System, try setting Display Errors to Off, Log Errors to On, Show Debug Info to Log, Debug Level to 2 and Template Debug to Off.

Offline PSMUS

• View Profile
Re: Security issue: Errors on page not in log
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 12:27:47 PM »
That got them off the front of the website. Thanks!