Author Topic: How to Display same category products in individual product description page  (Read 3055 times)

Offline nuwandh

• View Profile
Dear friends,
First of all I am really thankful to you abantecart people for developing a such an amazing website. It really helps me alot.
My question is I need to display few same category products underneath the individual product description page. In your data listing sources you only have categories not the products of that category.

I am aware of adding custom blocks and display a collection or related items. 

But I cant use it because I have plenty of categories and lot amount of products. I need to display the related items for currently displaying  product.

• Can I do this with your built in blocks?
  • Is there any way to make custom listing data source so i can make a one and add it to blocks?

Your advice is highly appreciated.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 02:28:33 AM by nuwandh »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
The Data Listing block does have various types of Products (Custom Products, Collection. etc)
https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/12713994/Data+Listing+block

Offline nuwandh

• View Profile
Thanks @basara for your quick reply.
I think I can't use custom products. lets say i have jewellery product. if  someone watching it there should be other jewelries underneath the product. if someone view birthday card then i need to display birthday cards underneath the products. So I don't think i can use custom products it.
sorry to trouble you.
thanks

Offline nuwandh

• View Profile
Thank you Very much.
I just tried to do it my own without spending money.  ;D
I'll see.
Thanks again