Shopping Cart Operations > General Support

Logo and Links URL

<< < (2/2)

techlogic:
Hello abolabo,

So I tried to upgrade from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1 and I got the following error:

"7.3.0+ Required for AbanteCart to work properly! Please contact your system administrator or host service provider."

Even though php7.4 is set on server.

techlogic:
Hello abolabo,

It's looking like I may have to upgrade to this version 1.3.1 manually unless you have another way around this.

I've been looking at Upgrade Manually article and as per article "Change MySQL database tables prefix" section there is no upgrade.sql file that I can locate anywhere in the structure. Can you guide me to where it is?

I downloaded the upgrade only package from github.

Considering this file is missing and just to confirm a does that mean I can skip this part as it is not a necessary step or was this file somehow missed when creating the zip?

abolabo:

--- Quote from: techlogic on October 13, 2021, 07:15:50 PM ---Hello abolabo,

So I tried to upgrade from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1 and I got the following error:

"7.3.0+ Required for AbanteCart to work properly! Please contact your system administrator or host service provider."

Even though php7.4 is set on server.

--- End quote ---

Are you sure? You can check it via admin menu->System->Settings->system and click on phpInfo() button at the heading.

techlogic:
Hello abolabo,

Thanks for your reply.

Guess I could have checked the php info myself but I assumed my php7.4 was being read properly on the server which it wasn't. Php7.4 was being recognized as version 7.2
hence the error when trying to install AbanteCart 1.3.1

Got it all  fixed up now and working fine for 1.3.1

Appreciate your input.

Cheers...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version