Author Topic: Free product with purchase  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
Free product with purchase
« on: October 26, 2021, 04:46:31 PM »
Hi, is there any setting or extension that can help me.

Scenario 1 : If customer adds product A to cart then product B should be automatically added at $0.00.
Scenario 2 : If customer adds Products C to cart than Product D should be added to cart at 50% off.
Scenario 3 : If customer adds Product E to cart than prices of Product F, G and H should be reduced by 25% but customer needs to add them manually. I can create a new block for these Product F, G and H but I don't know how I will be able to take them there once they add Product E.

Can someone help or guide me in right direction.

Thanks

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Free product with purchase
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 01:19:28 AM »
Hello.
Check this 3rd party extension https://marketplace.abantecart.com/promotion

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2021, 04:57:35 PM »
Hello, thanks for you reply. I have checked this extension but it applies promotion to the entire cart and doesn't have the flexibility to add on selected products. Is there a way we can test this extension before buying. I do see some screenshots but I need to play with it a little and see what all it can do.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 05:32:28 AM »
Hello, thanks for you reply. I have checked this extension but it applies promotion to the entire cart and doesn't have the flexibility to add on selected products. Is there a way we can test this extension before buying. I do see some screenshots but I need to play with it a little and see what all it can do.

Please contact extension developer