Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Error at checkout  (Read 3030 times)

Offline Markarian

• View Profile
Error at checkout
« on: October 27, 2021, 12:34:09 PM »
My customer are getting a blank page when they checkout. We figured it was the popup blocker in their browser. Not all the customer will ask why they are getting the blank page, that means I am loosing sales because they assume the website is <broke>. Is there a way to remove the popup on checkout ?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Error at checkout
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 05:33:17 AM »
My customer are getting a blank page when they checkout. We figured it was the popup blocker in their browser. Not all the customer will ask why they are getting the blank page, that means I am loosing sales because they assume the website is <broke>. Is there a way to remove the popup on checkout ?

Hello. What is your AbanteCart version, browser and "blocker" extension name?

Offline Markarian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 08:30:10 AM »
Browser has been so far safari on iphone and chrome on android, built in blockers. My version of AbanteCart is 1.2.16
Thank you

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 09:00:31 AM »
Browser has been so far safari on iphone and chrome on android, built in blockers. My version of AbanteCart is 1.2.16
Thank you

Did you block cookies in your browser "blockers" settings? Can you please share the screenshot with settings?

Offline Markarian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 09:43:15 AM »
The problem exists on android and iphones, this is when a customer logs in or during checkout, they hit continue and the next page is a blank white screen. If you clear the cache and cookies and do it again when you get the white screen go back one page and try it again and sometimes it works.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2021, 01:15:48 AM »
The problem exists on android and iphones, this is when a customer logs in or during checkout, they hit continue and the next page is a blank white screen. If you clear the cache and cookies and do it again when you get the white screen go back one page and try it again and sometimes it works.

Hello.
Did you block cookies in your browser "blockers" settings?
Can you please share the screenshot with settings?
Do you have Fast checkout enabled?