eCommerce construction > Embedding

Unable to get modal windows to open

(1/3) > >>

Karmelga:
I am building a website with a Store page, into which each product is embedded with the code generated by Abantecart:

<script src=".../store/index.php?rt=r/embed/js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<div style="display:none;" class="abantecart-widget-container" data-url=".../store/" data-css-url=".../store/storefront/view/default/stylesheet/embed.css" data-language="en" data-currency="USD">
   <div id="abc_534" class="abantecart_product" data-product-id="1" data-language="en" data-currency="USD">
      <div class="abantecart_image"></div>
      <h3 class="abantecart_name"></h3>
      <div class="abantecart_price"></div>
      <div class="abantecart_quantity"></div>
      <div class="abantecart_addtocart"></div>
   </div>
</div>

Currently, there are only two products. If I understand the manual correctly, clicking on a product image is supposed to open the corresponding modal window - but doesn't.  Instead, the whole screen greys out and freezes.

Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong, please?

Basara:
Hello.
Check for javascript errors in your browser console

Karmelga:
Hello Basara.  No javascript errors either before or after clicking on the image.  The only messages showing in the Chrome console indicate that jquery-migrate-1.4.1.min.js and jquery.min.js (3.5.1) are installed.  Edge browser gave several warnings - see attached.

Basara:
Hello.
Only one jQuery can be added to the page

Karmelga:
I'm not sure I know what you mean, but I've tried it with and without the jquery-migrate.  No difference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version