Author Topic: It is recommended that abantecart increase the payment interface that Chinese us  (Read 1555 times)

Offline ioecc

• View Profile
The abantecart program is very good, but I encountered a problem. I am a user from China. There is no Alipay#com (Alipay) commonly used in China in your payment plug-in. Same as pay#weixin#qq.com/(WeChat) Paid). These two major payment interfaces can enable abantecart to increase the usage of more Chinese users, and only need to access one of them to solve it. An existing plug-in on our website shows that it supports Alipay alipay#com, but it was developed in 2017 and cannot be used normally in the current test. I hope that the official website can develop its own payment plugin suitable for Chinese users.

Although our website supports many payment plug-ins such as paypal, foreign payment interface fees are too high for Chinese merchants. While Chinese merchants use local payment platforms, the handling fee is only 0.6%, and the use of paypal requires a 4.4% handling fee, so it is very necessary to add these two Chinese payment plugins.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
Please contact payment processors you like and ask them to help with plugin creation.