Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Product image size crosshair  (Read 3738 times)

Offline rnkwoodworks

• View Profile
Product image size crosshair
« on: February 07, 2022, 04:56:44 AM »
For the detail that needs to be seen on what I sell, the static images that you zoom into on the product page are too small.

I found the way to enlarge that window but if I make it too large it steps on the right column with price, etc.

I noticed there's a little crosshair icon in the upper right of the image. The cursor changes to a finger (as if it's a link) but it does nothing if I click on it. But I can right click on it and select "Open link in new tab" which will open the full size image. That fact leads me to believe there is some code attached to that crosshair.

I've tried in Brave, Firefox and Chrome but clicking the crosshair does nothing. Is it supposed to or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Product image size crosshair
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 05:31:52 AM »
Hello.
No code attached to crosschair. The enlarge image can be small because of the source image size or the Large Window Preview setting in your Appearance settings.
Check also 3rd party solutions https://marketplace.abantecart.com/lightbox_html5?keyword=popup