Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: I'm looking for someone to develop an abantecart plugin  (Read 1618 times)

Offline ioecc

• View Profile
I'm looking for someone to develop an abantecart plugin
« on: February 21, 2022, 09:57:15 AM »
I'm looking for someone to develop a plugin for abantecart, can anyone help me?
Plug-in function: add a switch to the place where the product is published. After the function is turned on, the purchase product and add to the shopping cart buttons on the page will be hidden, leaving only one purchase button, but clicking the purchase button will jump to another website. Add a place to fill in the URL at the switch where the product is published. Fill in what URL to click to buy a product and it will jump to what URL.

Another plugin is to add a payment interface.

How much is the development cost of the above two plug-ins, and how many days can they be developed.

Offline maxter

• View Profile
Re: I'm looking for someone to develop an abantecart plugin
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 09:02:23 AM »
Hello ioecc,

I can try to help ou, but I am not very clear of the requirement.
What do you mean by " leaving only one purchase button"? What is the other purchase button?
Do you want to redirect purchase to external sites for some products?

Offline ioecc

• View Profile
Re: I'm looking for someone to develop an abantecart plugin
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 09:37:39 AM »
I have sent a message on the site and left my contact information. Please reply to the message if the technology can be developed, I need to develop more than a plug-in, if possible I need a partner. After receiving the message, I will send my contact information through the message on the site as soon as possible. thanks