Author Topic: Import Product Tags Solo  (Read 7105 times)

Offline LRodzen

• View Profile
Import Product Tags Solo
« on: February 23, 2022, 03:20:28 PM »
Hi there,

I was curious if there is a way to import product tags for each product without needing ALL of the header information that the export sends? Basically, I have items that go by multiple SKUs and I was adding these as different tags to make searching for the products easier on customers.

My issue is that I had done probably 500 products and manually moved this information into a CSV file that I could import. Unfortunately, I did not keep ALL of the header data from the EXPORT, so when I go to import, it isn't working properly.

Does anyone know if there is a work-around to make it so product tags can be imported to current products using just the product ID information? I no longer have the product.descriptions(name) header, which is what the import wants for some reason... I truly assumed that if I had the product ID, product SKU, model and then added my multiple product tag columns, it would work... I was very much mistaken.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Import Product Tags Solo
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 02:44:31 AM »
Hello.
Please post your import file

Offline kooitkvytn0k

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 09:00:49 AM »
you can get all tags using script

Offline udeco

• View Profile
    • Diseño de Interiores en Málaga
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 04:42:04 AM »
hello, if you can share your import file, we might be able to help you solve it. It is important to check the parameters well.

We await your response friend.

Que tengas un buen día.
Si buscas la mejor empresa de Diseño de Interiores en Málaga, estas de suerte.

Offline millenniumvehic

• Car Tyres Stockport
    • View Profile
    • Tyres Stockport
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 05:07:10 AM »
hello, if you can share your import file, we might be able to help you solve it. It is important to check the parameters well.

Que tengas un buen día.

Hi there,

I was curious if there is a way to import product tags for each product without needing ALL of the header information that the export sends? Basically, I have items that go by multiple SKUs and I was adding these as different tags to make searching for the products easier on customers.

My issue is that I had done probably 500 products and manually moved this information into a CSV file that I could import. Unfortunately, I did not keep ALL of the header data from the EXPORT, so when I go to import, it isn't working properly.

Does anyone know if there is a work-around to make it so product tags can be imported to current products using just the product ID information? I no longer have the product.descriptions(name) header, which is what the import wants for some reason... I truly assumed that if I had the product ID, product SKU, model and then added my multiple product tag columns, it would work... I was very much mistaken.
Millennium Vehicle Services is the well-reputed Car Tyres Stockport retailer which offers a wide range of tyres at competitive prices. For more details visit our website today!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2022, 04:17:39 AM »
Hello.

Try the simplified format for Import wizard.
You can find examples here https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/16777227/Import+Wizard#ImportWizard-Productsimportexample

Offline rubelahamed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2022, 04:42:48 AM »

Que tengas un buen día.
I am  Rubel Ahamed . My house is Rajshahi District, Bagha Police Station. I am a digital marketer. One year skilled in digital marketing.  I work with digital marketing SEO. Hope you will visit my website. I can do any SEO work. Thank you for visiting my profile.

Offline salmakhan

• I'm a content writer and a blogger.
    • View Profile
    • REALCLOBBER
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2022, 04:16:16 AM »
Can product tags be imported to current products using only the product ID information? If so, does anyone know of a workaround? For some reason, I no longer have the product.descriptions(name) header, which the import requires. I genuinely believed that it would work if I had the product ID, product SKU, and model before adding my numerous product tag columns. I was seriously in error.

I'm a blogger and Content writer. Writing is my passion with this passion I have written many articles and news. Currently, I'm working as a full-time writer with Realclobber where I share my knowledge in various subjects across the world.

Offline Kredit Finanzen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2023, 05:54:37 AM »
I have the same problem like #7. Any ideas?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2023, 02:00:11 AM »
Can product tags be imported to current products using only the product ID information? If so, does anyone know of a workaround? For some reason, I no longer have the product.descriptions(name) header, which the import requires. I genuinely believed that it would work if I had the product ID, product SKU, and model before adding my numerous product tag columns. I was seriously in error.

You can export product to get the example of file or download available examples from documentation https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/14975089/Import+Export