Author Topic: Font Changed Size  (Read 2065 times)

Offline cymru78

• View Profile
Font Changed Size
« on: February 24, 2022, 02:51:16 PM »
Hi
I know I keep asking questions, but being completely new to Abantecart I'm sure it's expected.

Anyway, I recently changed my main template text to a larger size (I think I put around 20px) and I did this change through the CPanel. Basically because I wasn't sure how to do it within the admin area.

Today, I have noticed that my website is now displaying the original size text which is basically really small (around 14px I think).

The template that I have actually has a section for inputting some css - would this be a better solution for me? And if so, what is the css code that I would need please?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Font Changed Size
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2022, 07:26:11 AM »
Hello.
Clear your browser cache

Offline cymru78

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 06:46:07 AM »
Sorry for the delay. I've had a few days away.

Thanks for your suggestion but this didn't work. I had already tried it a few times and it's the same on different devices, including igcognito.
I have checked the sizing in the css via cpanel and it has reverted back to the original size for some reason. Unless I was looking at the wrong place.

There must be a way for this to not happen? With the template I have, I can include my own css coding but what is the code that I need for the body text?
I don't know much about css, unfortunately.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 12:36:17 AM »
I have checked the sizing in the css via cpanel and it has reverted back to the original size for some reason.

If you hosting revert your changes please contact hosting support.