Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Add To Cart Button Not Showing Shopping Cart  (Read 20 times)

Offline Norvician

• View Profile
Add To Cart Button Not Showing Shopping Cart
« on: Today at 03:47:03 AM »
My embedded test pages have started to behave differently. This includes the one linked to in my previous post https://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,10739.0.html
Previously the Add To Cart button opened the shopping cart, now it just adds to the total, showing the cart icon. Clicking the cart icon then opens it. Clicking on the picture also opens the cart.
Thinking that I may have messed up the settings I did a fresh AbanteCart install in a new folder, I changed nothing, leaving all settings as installed. I then created a test page from a new clean html file, pasting the auto generated code from the new install with exactly the same results. Tried with modal, cart in new window & cart in same window, all with the same results. Tried in several browsers on two computers. Sample pages were created using a test item with no options.
I'm quite happy with it working this way, less clicks for the customers. I assume I'm missing something (probably obvious) in the settings, if so I need to know what before I unintentionally change things again.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Add To Cart Button Not Showing Shopping Cart
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:30:02 AM »
My embedded test pages have started to behave differently. This includes the one linked to in my previous post https://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,10739.0.html
Previously the Add To Cart button opened the shopping cart, now it just adds to the total, showing the cart icon.

Hello. If the product includes options, the product page will be displayed. If there are no required options, the product is added to the cart as supposed to be for "Add To Cart button"

Offline Norvician

• View Profile
Re: Add To Cart Button Not Showing Shopping Cart
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:35:17 AM »
Thank you, that explains it. Now just need to sort the modal box issue before starting on the site.