Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Can't connect to my control panel  (Read 844 times)

Offline dede30

• View Profile
Can't connect to my control panel
« on: February 27, 2024, 06:14:40 PM »
I know this question has been asked before, but has it really been answered? it's easy for someone who is used to it, who is good at programming, but for someone who simply wants to open a store it's a little more difficult. Here is my problem: (Your server is unable to create a session necessary for AbanteCart functionality. Check logs for exact error details and contact your hosting support administrator to resolve this error.) I can't find the solution, although I tried everything, I don't know what's going on! yesterday during the day I could enter my control panel, last night I couldn't! what happened? (nothing) error file:

core/helper/system_check.php on line 577
/admin/controller/pages/index/login.php on line 118
/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 306
/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 341
/core/engine/page.php on line 108

except there is no error! I understand that it's a free CMS, but why is it buggy like that?

The solution of changing session.use_trans_sid = Off does not work.

The database files are identical to two later dates, nothing found.

My web host (technical support) doesn't understand why it doesn't work, he actually finds it weird!

Now I'm going to try to replace all the files at the root!

If anyone can give me a helping hand, it won't be too much, thank you very much.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Can't connect to my control panel
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 02:16:09 AM »
Hello.
Please contact your hosting support or modify the session path on shared hosting by creating/editing a php.ini file
Include this in your file: session.save_path = "/tmp"
or session.save_path = /tmp/php_sessions;

Some hostings may limit your account and allow you to set the session.save_path only in the hosting panel

The default session save path is not writable because of how your hosting is configured. This is not a problem with the software, but a choice in the hosting settings.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 02:19:52 AM by Basara »

Offline dede30

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 08:23:09 AM »
However, I tried this solution yesterday, it didn't work, (I don't understand) I contacted my host yesterday evening, to tell him that I had replaced the database files and the files to the root and the problem was still there, that perhaps it came from him.

But this morning it works, I don't know what to say, but thank you very much, you were a big help! :D

Offline dede30

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 12:19:53 PM »
I have another problem, I'm not a person who knows a lot about programming, but I get by (I'm more comfortable with Joomla, Wordpress (this is the first time I'm using AbanteCart).

here's my problem , I modified the PHP INI parameters with session.save_path = "/tmp" session.save_path = /tmp/php_sessions; but I have errors saving, images, unable to clear the cache etc...

here it is the errors on my website allprintdeco,com if you can direct me to the problem? thanks

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2024, 01:56:07 AM »
Hello
You should not put both values in php.ini.
Please contact your hosting and ask them to help you modify session.save_path in accordance with their configuration. You dont need to be a programmer and this not really related to AbanteCart or Joomla.

Offline dede30

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2024, 07:53:42 AM »
I changed it to: session.save_path = "/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php80" my web host confirms that it's good! and I still have errors:

2::warning
   Undefined array key "file" in /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/core/lib/cache.php on line 199
8192::DEPRECATED
   is_file(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($filename) of type string is deprecated in /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/core/lib/cache.php on line 199
9100::App Error
   Cache storage driver file can not be loaded! Trace: #0 /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/core/lib/config.php on line 128 #1 /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/core/lib/config.php on line 38 #2 /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/core/init.php on line 355 #3 /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/index.php on line 56
   Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/core/lib/config.php on line 317
   Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/storefront/model/localisation/language.php on line 52
   Undefined array key "rt" in /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/core/engine/router.php on line 169
   strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/core/engine/router.php on line 169
   Undefined array key "rt" in /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/extensions/fast_checkout/core/fast_checkout.php on line 201

I don't understand very well, yet I worked on making the menu, category, without ever changing anything! in short, for 3 days I've been racking my brains, (-,

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2024, 08:25:04 AM »
Hello.
Now go to the AbanteCart settings System → Settings → System and set the debug level to 0

Offline dede30

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2024, 09:32:59 AM »
Yes, I know, but I'm not able to save anything! when I try to save an image example: the page becomes white and I have this path in my address bar, allprintdeco,com/index.php?rt=catalog/product/update&product_id=121&s=admin123&token= k2zgaqNlKQLCCIUCQKazvL55iZqZcVGk

in short I'm still looking after 3 days, my patience is at its limits,

thank you

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2024, 10:04:08 AM »
Yes, I know, but I'm not able to save anything! when I try to save an image example: the page becomes white and I have this path in my address bar, allprintdeco,com/index.php?rt=catalog/product/update&product_id=121&s=admin123&token= k2zgaqNlKQLCCIUCQKazvL55iZqZcVGk

in short I'm still looking after 3 days, my patience is at its limits,

thank you
Hello.
Set the debug level to 1, clear AbanteCart cache. Try to save if white screen or error go to the AbanteCart error log and check for the latest errors.

Please post the error with the AbanteCart and your server PHP version.

Offline dede30

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2024, 01:16:43 PM »
My php version is 8.0, here is the error file: 2024-02-29 14:58:43 - App Error: AbanteCart core v.1.3.4 Cache storage driver file can not be loaded!

Trace:
#0 /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/core/lib/config.php on line 128
#1 /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/core/lib/config.php on line 38
#2 /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/core/init.php on line 355
#3 /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/index.php on line 56

I looked at the permissions folders, all seem correct, cache is 755.
  My cache is empty, I don't know, I'm still looking

I also have this as a warning: /home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/system/config.php file needs to be set to read and execute modes to keep it secured from editing!

/home/reparele/public_html/allprintdeco.com/index.php file is writable. It is recommended to set read and execute modes for this file to keep it secured and running properly!

but nothing works, permissions, etc.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 03:45:30 PM by dede30 »

Offline dede30

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2024, 06:40:11 PM »
I think I found the problem. When I downloaded the backup of 2024-02-24, to overwrite the files 2024-02-26 the files were not all saved in the cache correctly by the JET system, 9 files were missing.

I just downloaded version 1.3.4 and discovered that there are files missing from the cache on my server. (apcu.php, memcache.php, xcache.php, memcached.php, file.php, driver.php, apc.php, redis.php). I replaced these in the cache folder and now it seems to work fine.

I still have the same warnings, Be careful Incorrect config.php file permissions, Warning Incorrect index.php file permissions

However, I have tried all the permissions, and I still get this message,... do you think I should be concerned about this?

Thank you everyone for your advice etc...

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2024, 01:55:30 AM »
Hello.
AbanteCart does not have a JET system and it has its own cache system so you can disable the "JET". After the installation, the config.php and index.php must be set to not writable.

Offline dede30

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2024, 10:24:14 AM »
Ok I understand, but I was talking about Jet on my web hosting. But the missing files, (I think) it was me who deleted them by mistake, because I deleted the cache manually.

Now it works very well, can you tell me if index.php in 644 and 775 for the cache, is this correct?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2024, 01:38:49 AM »
Hello.
Please start a new topic for new questions to keep the forum organized. It is good time to start read documentation  ;) https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/4391051/Regular+Installation#RegularInstallation-7.Cleanup