Author Topic: Getting value of 'call_to_order' on product page  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
Getting value of 'call_to_order' on product page
« on: March 12, 2022, 12:52:11 PM »
Hello,
I am using AbanteCart Version 1.3.0 and in \storefront\view\default\template\pages\product\product.tpl  I am not getting value for $product_info['call_to_order']  infact  if I do var_dump($product_info) all I get is array(1) { ["blurb"]=> string(0) "" }   Can someone guide me how can I pass all the values into product_info because I also see in product.tpl there are other values used which are not working $product_info['free_shipping'] && $product_info['shipping_price']

if I do var_dump($product_info); after this https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/master/public_html/storefront/controller/pages/product/product.php#L924  I am getting all the values correctly but not in \view\default\template\pages\product\product.tpl.

Thanks

« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 01:22:12 PM by Sam_78 »

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: Getting value of 'call_to_order' on product page
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 01:53:45 AM »
if you have right array in controller, but not in tpl that means you have an some extension which override view variable.
Easiest way to check  - just comment row with hk_UpdateData() at the end of controller method and see what you got in the tpl
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens