Shopping Cart Operations > Template Support

Unable to view email messages

(1/2) > >>

Gerald5923:
For instance when an order is placed, I do get notified automatically by email. However, when I attempt to view the message using Windows default mail app, it keeps loading endlessly without displaying anything. I've also tried viewing the message directly on my browser by logging into my email account. Interestingly, it shows on the browser, but in an unreadable format, as shown on the screenshot attached. Kindly advise.

Basara:
Hello.
What are your AbanteCart version and SMTP server (email provider you send with)?

Gerald5923:
Version: 1.3.2
SMTP Server: mail5010.smarterasp.net

The smtp server is working fine on other sites.

Basara:
Hello.
For the mail issue investigation, we need access to your hosting panel and AbanteCart admin. Please send via the private message

abolabo:

--- Quote from: Gerald5923 on March 18, 2022, 10:12:45 PM ---For instance when an order is placed, I do get notified automatically by email. However, when I attempt to view the message using Windows default mail app, it keeps loading endlessly without displaying anything. I've also tried viewing the message directly on my browser by logging into my email account. Interestingly, it shows on the browser, but in an unreadable format, as shown on the screenshot attached. Kindly advise.

--- End quote ---

is this issue still actual?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version