Shopping Cart Operations > Support

Add To Cart not displaying on other domains

<< < (2/3) > >>

Basara:
Hello.
flauntitvintage.co.uk icons look fine on my side. And you redirect to the wrong site. Your store url is flauntitvintage.co.uk, not www.flauntitvintage.co.uk so fix your redirects

cymru78:
Thank you

I seem to be getting somewhere.

flauntitvintage.co.uk / flauntitvintage.com / prewornclothing.co.uk / prewornclothing.com all seem to be working fine now, with and without the www's

The only one that doesn't seem to be working is www.flauntitvintage.co.uk
In the back-end (set as https), if I change the Secure Store URL setting to www.flauntitvintage.co.uk it works, but then it stops working when accessing the site without the www's

Any ideas?

Basara:
Hello.

www.flauntitvintage.co.uk and flauntitvintage.co.uk are 2 different URLs. Add a redirect from www. to your store URL

Basara:

--- Quote from: Basara on May 13, 2022, 09:25:21 AM ---Hello.
This can happen if your store URL and the URL you visit are not the same such as www.store.com vs store.com etc

--- End quote ---

cymru78:
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like there is a way for me to set up a redirect because this is where my store is hosted.

I think I might have to contact my hosting provider to see if it can be done. But at least all the other ways are now working and it's not very often someone will type www. to access my site anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version