Author Topic: AbanteCart version 1.3.0 Standatd PayPal extension does not display icon  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Stan Annenkov

• View Profile
When the guest or member is making a purchase, after check out page, going to proceed with the payment, PayPal button is not there. There is no way customers can proceed with the payment. I read a lot in the forum, nothing helped. How to fi it? Thanks

Offline Stan Annenkov

• View Profile
Thanks for the response, but I found this link while was looking for solution on this forum, did not help, that is why I posted my question.
Please see attached setting, may be I still doing something wrong....

Offline Stan Annenkov

• View Profile
one more attachment. Please advise!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
Go to each delivery method you have enabled and make sure there is no limitation on the payments "Select to restrict payments". When you start checkout make sure the customer has a USA address.

Offline Stan Annenkov

• View Profile
I followed all the suggestions above and even updated to 1.3.2 version and got even worst. Now in the storefront none of the categories and products cannot be selected. Once clicked on any it throws the 404 error message. What the hell!? Also, after all the suggested settings, I tried to make a purchase as a guest, and system never asked me for the address????
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 12:31:23 PM by Stan Annenkov »

Offline Stan Annenkov

• View Profile
Hey, Basara. Is it possible to contact you offline? I can create another admin account and you can configure all for me. Do you have such a service? Thanks,

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
I see in your screenshot you have sandbox enabled.   Please try turning it off to see if that solves your problems.

Sandbox is a different account in paypal than your live account,  different creds etc.  Just FYI

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hey, Basara. Is it possible to contact you offline? I can create another admin account and you can configure all for me. Do you have such a service? Thanks,

here is the official paid support page from the AbanteCart team

https://managed.abantecart.com/

You can select a service time that usually starts with 1 hour

After you send your payment, you can contact here:
https://managed.abantecart.com/#contact
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 06:05:11 AM by Basara »