eCommerce construction > Templates

Error: Network is unreachable (101)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Basara:
If you host can not send via Mail protocol you have only one option is switch to SMTP

HADY:

--- Quote from: Basara on June 14, 2022, 09:55:55 AM ---If you host can not send via Mail protocol you have only one option is switch to SMTP

--- End quote ---

i searched on their website and as i understood actually they are not allowing now to use SMTP protocol any more and they are pushing people to use mail protocol with specific configuration. can I share with you a link privately to tell me your idea about the new policy that my hosting company using and if that technically acceptable or not?

Basara:
Ask your host why the Mail PHP function does not work for you.

HADY:

--- Quote from: Basara on June 15, 2022, 01:35:52 AM ---Ask your host why the Mail PHP function does not work for you.

--- End quote ---

i could only to verify Gmail SMTP protocol with port 25 on gmail server but still my website getting the same error. My hosting company says that all configuration is correct and the problem is on website script and asked me the website admin login details to see what is the problem. What do you think Mr. Basara? I'm afraid that the website script has a problem when am saving the SMTP login details on (Admin > Settings > mail) section. what is your suggestion pleas?

HADY:
now i got this error

2022-06-15 15:54:34 - Error: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (0)

any ideas please ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version