Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: AbanteCart mail.php  (Read 6638 times)

Offline HADY

• View Profile
AbanteCart mail.php
« on: July 07, 2022, 06:25:03 AM »
Hello,

I searched too much about AbanteCart mail.php  but still cannot find a solution for this issue, can you guide me? how its working with mail.php on AbanteCart ? what is the required configuration to make working? where is these files and what should be edited to place coordinates ?

I hope you will support us guys,

Thanks
Thank you In Advanced
Regards
HADY

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: AbanteCart mail.php
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 07:51:52 AM »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 04:15:11 AM »
Hello.

In the 1.3.3 branch, we have added a new library to work with emails. You can try it

Offline HADY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2022, 08:39:26 AM »
Hello.

In the 1.3.3 branch, we have added a new library to work with emails. You can try it

Thank you sir for sharing these perfect news.

I would like to inform you that i tested a lot of open sources ecommerce scripts and in all there wasn't any error according sending email, orders status notifications email,etc. I contacted my hosting company and they did checked the configuration details each where and step bu step and they decided that my script has critical error which they cannot fix and asked me to contact AbanteCart support team to check required and related folders and files.

I tried to connect my domain emails to Gmail SMTP protocol (to send as: my domain email) and activated 2 step verification function then turned ON new function of Password App. to get unique 1 time password for my website script, also doesn't worked.

NOTE:
I use AbanteCart 1.3.2 version with 7.4 php version.  i tried to use newer versions of php such 8.0 and 8.1 versions but doesn't worked.

any support could be in this case please?
Thank you In Advanced
Regards
HADY

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 01:30:08 AM »
Hello.

Offline HADY

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 05:27:47 AM »
Hello.

when will be released new version ???
Thank you In Advanced
Regards
HADY