Shopping Cart Operations > Support

Cart v 1.3.3 Softaculous cloning and staging

<< < (2/2)

Basara:

--- Quote from: llegrand on August 19, 2022, 11:19:11 AM ---We are aware that you are not affiliated with Softaculous,  however you do add AbanteCart to Softaculous for installation.
Can you please take a relook at what you send to Softaculous for their installation app for AbanteCart 1.3.3?

--- End quote ---

Hello. We do not add AbanteCart to Softaculous and we do not send them anything. I believe they automatically grab the latest tag from the GitHub https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/releases 

When the AbanteCart is installed the installation script fills the config.php file so the cloning process may fail on the Softaculous side due to new staff added to it. Unfortunately, we have no control on how Softaculous cloning or process files

llegrand:
Update to this issue,  which is now resolved.

I went back to Softaculous and they changed the cloning code in Softaculous for AbanteCart installations.  All works correctly now for cloning and staging.

Basara:

--- Quote from: llegrand on August 26, 2022, 11:53:57 AM ---Update to this issue,  which is now resolved.

I went back to Softaculous and they changed the cloning code in Softaculous for AbanteCart installations.  All works correctly now for cloning and staging.

--- End quote ---

Thank you llegrand!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version