Shopping Cart Operations > Support

Connection to Paypal server can not be established

(1/1)

cymru78:
I have Paypal Commerce installed and I had no problems connecting my Paypal account.
I am now getting the following error message when testing the connection.

Connection to Paypal server can not be established.
{"name":"RATE_LIMIT_REACHED","debug_id":"9700ead716324","message":"Too many requests. Blocked due to rate limiting.","links":[]} .
Check your server configuration or contact your hosting provider.

When I click to update Webhooks I get

App Error {"name":"RATE_LIMIT_REACHED","debug_id":"1b67008b44d0f","message":"Too many requests. Blocked due to rate limiting.","links":[]}

And when I press 'Disconnect Paypal' I just get a blank page and nothing happens.

Using the normal Paypal extension still seems be working just fine.

Any ideas?

abolabo:
it's not AbanteCart issue rather PayPal limiting policy.
Please read this https://developer.paypal.com/reference/guidelines/rate-limiting/ for details and ask Merchant Tech Support Center about limitation.
We cannot affect on their servers.

cymru78:
Thank you very much.

abolabo:

--- Quote from: cymru78 on September 18, 2022, 12:50:27 PM ---I have Paypal Commerce installed and I had no problems connecting my Paypal account.
I am now getting the following error message when testing the connection.

Connection to Paypal server can not be established.
{"name":"RATE_LIMIT_REACHED","debug_id":"9700ead716324","message":"Too many requests. Blocked due to rate limiting.","links":[]} .
Check your server configuration or contact your hosting provider.

When I click to update Webhooks I get

App Error {"name":"RATE_LIMIT_REACHED","debug_id":"1b67008b44d0f","message":"Too many requests. Blocked due to rate limiting.","links":[]}

And when I press 'Disconnect Paypal' I just get a blank page and nothing happens.

Using the normal Paypal extension still seems be working just fine.

Any ideas?

--- End quote ---

Please try our minor improvement to solve an issue
Just replace file public_html/extensions/paypal_commerce/admin/controller/responses/extension/paypal_commerce.php with this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version