Author Topic: Help whit fast checkout configuration  (Read 3562 times)

Offline pangsvt

• View Profile
Help whit fast checkout configuration
« on: October 06, 2022, 04:57:23 AM »
Hallo, i need to configure form of fast checkout. Have to delete address, city and state line. Need only name, surname and telephone number. Is possible?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Help whit fast checkout configuration
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 05:28:56 AM »
Hello.
You can modify the extension /extensions/fast_checkout however it is not recommended because most of the shipping and payment methods require the address

Offline pangsvt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 05:51:24 AM »
Thanks for reply, i’m sure that i can cancel this line. Can you please give me some hints how i can do?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 01:41:16 PM by pangsvt »

Offline pangsvt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 08:42:15 AM »
In the extension /extensions/fast_checkout there is no possibility to set the fields or delete them, I believe that the modification must be done through a file manager on some file inside the fast checkout folder. can anyone give me some suggestions on which file to edit and how to do? thank you

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2022, 09:20:08 AM »
In the extension /extensions/fast_checkout there is no possibility to set the fields or delete them, I believe that the modification must be done through a file manager on some file inside the fast checkout folder. can anyone give me some suggestions on which file to edit and how to do? thank you

All files that you can to change placed inside public_html/extensions/fast_checkout/storefront/view/default/template/responses/checkout directory.
You can try to change them, but we recommends to create a new template extension based on default template (try to use our "developer tools" extension and clone template as extension )
Then you can copy directory public_html/extensions/fast_checkout/storefront/view/default as new directory with your newly created template text id. And then you can enable your new template and feel free to change anything inside your's template tpls.
To see directory tree as example  you can look on bootstrap5 tpls inside 1.3.3 release.

Regards
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline pangsvt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2022, 12:40:12 PM »
Thanks. I’ll try your hint