Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: No Data Shows When Clicking Admin Menu Options (Left)  (Read 2076 times)

Offline clrauto

• View Profile
No Data Shows When Clicking Admin Menu Options (Left)
« on: June 23, 2023, 09:50:59 AM »
I installed this on another site two days ago without any problem. V1.3.3. When clicking Categories, Products, Etc. (Menu, etc.) there is NO data there that should be appearing. New data entered does not appear either. Completely uninstalled three times. No difference. No difference in settings between the two sites. If I can't access the data, I can't use the platform. What's the problem here? See sample attachements which includes data that comes with the upload from Softaulous that showed up in my other installation but not here when clicking the menu item.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: No Data Shows When Clicking Admin Menu Options (Left)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 12:44:37 AM »
Hello.
How did you install the new site, with Softaculous or regular installation?
Clean AbanteCart cache!
After the cache is clean go to the product grid in admin, open the browser console and check for javascript errors (Chrome: Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel of Chrome DevTools. The error console will open. If you don’t see any errors try reloading the page. The error may be generated when the page loads.)
Check the AbanteCart error log