Author Topic: Cant get checkout to work  (Read 2690 times)

Offline Brian

• View Profile
Cant get checkout to work
« on: November 05, 2022, 05:34:51 PM »
Ive bought the stripe extension and activated it for payments, however now it asks me to select delivery options and i cant get further than that.

Ive spent hours and hours searching through all the user interface trying to figure out what ive done wrong or what i need to do but can find nothing

Please help
Ive attached a screenshot of the checkout page after selecting a delivery option
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 05:38:11 PM by Brian »

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Cant get checkout to work
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 02:59:17 PM »
Hello Brian,

Based on your screenshot, you have 2 delivery options setup. What seams to be a problem?

Just FYI. Here is the document with shipping settings:
https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/14647413/Enable+Shipping
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Brian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2022, 03:44:26 PM »
The problem is, theres no checkout ( pay option )

it says select delivery option even after I've selected delivery option.

Also, it doesn't add the postage fee onto the total amount owed, I've got 4 euro shipping costs set up for the delivery option.

----added info

When i remove a shipping method the amount is then added to the basket for shipping - but i still have the problem about no payment options showing. attachment ending 819
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 04:01:04 PM by Brian »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 01:27:59 AM »
Hello.
Please read this guide https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/3702820/No+payment+at+checkout and make sure you did not set any limitations on the Payments.

If you have a 3rd party payment you can contact the extension developer for support

Offline Brian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 01:34:56 AM »
OK will do, thank you 😁👌

Offline currong

• View Profile
    • B and Me Creations
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2022, 05:45:58 PM »
Brian, I have had a similar experience with my setup.  The problem was a functional selection in the shipping module.  I am using the Paypal Commerce module for payment gateway and the Auspost Integration module for shipping.  In my case, I selected one of the options, ie. send by letter post, and the shipping estimate and payment function did not work.  Unselecting that option, and the system used parcel post and everything works fine.

I acknowledge that the modules you are using may be different but may help with the faultfinding with your setup.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 01:17:48 AM »
Brian, I have had a similar experience with my setup.  The problem was a functional selection in the shipping module.  I am using the Paypal Commerce module for payment gateway and the Auspost Integration module for shipping.  In my case, I selected one of the options, ie. send by letter post, and the shipping estimate and payment function did not work.  Unselecting that option, and the system used parcel post and everything works fine.

I acknowledge that the modules you are using may be different but may help with the faultfinding with your setup.

Thank you for sharing your case. The issue can be related to the phone format bug in fast checkout and to solve it in 1.3.3 you need to disable Require phone setting in the fast checkout extension.

Offline Brian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2022, 06:22:47 AM »
The supplier of the extension worked it out for me.

It was having telephone number required for payment in the fast payments extension.

Deselecting this fixed my problem.

Thank you to all that replied
My shop is now fully operational 😁👍