Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Support / Re: Customer Alerts On Checkout
« Last post by Norvician on Today at 08:04:41 AM »
Thanks Basara, that works perfectly!
Shipping Modules / Re: Default UPS Extension
« Last post by abolabo on Today at 07:07:17 AM »
UPS released official API-documentation of their new API version.
We already created automatic generated php-sdk based on it.
Unfortunately UPS repository still unstable and very buggy that affecting on our SDK.
If you plan to develop your own extension you can include sdk into your project.
« Last post by Basara on Today at 05:41:14 AM »
In the Shopping cart page the + & - buttons do not function.

Hello.
Can you please try this change to your BS5  file extensions/bootstrap5/storefront/view/bootstrap5/js/main.js?
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/commit/b58a1a82dc4f27fbb6661ecdcb37b16af7c8b29b?diff=split&w=1#diff-6738c7e2ef2885825fe64263d02e96b7339c86c95411414f4a3b01b6829d24bcL3
Shipping Modules / Default UPS Extension
« Last post by dhigz on May 06, 2024, 01:53:30 PM »
Is there any update on when you will release a new default_ups extension? Last I saw was a release date of December 2023.

The deadline to converting to OAuth is coming soon (June 23). UPS emails me one a week to update.

If there is a delay or you are not working on it, please let me know so I have time to write my own.

Thanks.
Support / Re: Media File Manager Issue
« Last post by Basara on May 06, 2024, 03:00:49 AM »
Hello.
It is known issue fixed in the upcoming 1.4.0 but you can update directly in database
https://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,10572.msg41370.html#msg41370
General Discussion / Re: ****** please
« Last post by Basara on May 06, 2024, 02:57:10 AM »
Hi,

I have an issue where the filetype extension /.+(jpe?g|gif|png|ico|svg|svgz|webp|avif)$/i is changed with /.(jpe?g|gif|png|ico|svg|svgz|webp|avif)$/i without the + .
Everytime I fix it and check it again it does not show the plus sign and I keep getting filetype error when loading jpeg images.

Hello. You can try to update directly in the database in the resource_types table
Code: [Select]
UPDATE `abc_resource_types` SET `file_types` = '/.+(jpe?g|gif|png|ico|svg|svgz|webp|avif)$/i' WHERE `abc_resource_types`.`type_id` = 1;
Support / Re: Media File Manager Issue
« Last post by GiddsMaster on May 05, 2024, 05:28:11 AM »
I managed to fix the issue.

I changed the SQL database by changing the image resource ID to 7, making a new ID 1 with all the contents of ID 7 and deleted ID 7 after confirming all data was correct.

The media resource manager is working again.
Support / Media File Manager Issue
« Last post by GiddsMaster on May 05, 2024, 05:09:29 AM »
Hi,

I have an issue where my media file manager does not allow me to load any images.
I have checked the media manager allowed extensions list and found that the + sign is not there as it shows in the online how to.
Currently my settings look like this :

/. (jpe?g|gif|png|ico|svg|svgz|webp|avif)$/i

And is should be

/.+(jpe?g|gif|png|ico|svg|svgz|webp|avif)$/i

I have even tried to change this in the sql databse but when I refresh the website the database updates with the wrong data.
I checked all permissions in my cpanle file manager and all is correct.

I really do not want to reload the whole system.
General Discussion / Re: ****** please
« Last post by GiddsMaster on May 04, 2024, 11:10:00 AM »
Hi,

I have an issue where the filetype extension /.+(jpe?g|gif|png|ico|svg|svgz|webp|avif)$/i is changed with /.(jpe?g|gif|png|ico|svg|svgz|webp|avif)$/i without the + .
Everytime I fix it and check it again it does not show the plus sign and I keep getting filetype error when loading jpeg images.
« Last post by Norvician on May 03, 2024, 05:26:14 AM »
Thanks for the reply
V1.3.4
Bootstrap5
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10