Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Support / Re: Cart has Products but no prices
« Last post by jamespr on Today at 02:11:39 PM »
Is there some reason you did not understand the post? Shop has products, prices, availability, etc. The problem is the cart shows the items and quantity of each product but the summary total is $0.00. Why would the cart not recognize the contents total in summary? This bug would account for the error since the software thinks there is $0 of products. What would cause this? I previously set up the second store on previous install and everything worked fine except the unresolved issue with emails being sent but no email ever being received. I do not have this problem with the default store on the second install.
Upgrade / Re: Search function not working on the front end
« Last post by omoba on Today at 11:04:41 AM »
I am having the same issue, any solution?
General Discussion / Re: The "Reviews" tab on my product page is missing
« Last post by Basara on Today at 01:57:53 AM »
Hello.
Make sure you have the latest version of the template or contact the template developer.
Extensions and Add-Ons / Re: Shipping
« Last post by Basara on Today at 01:56:12 AM »
Hello.
The customer shipping address is not within the Locations you create. Make sure you add zones (states) to the locations and clean the browser and AbanteCart caches
Extensions and Add-Ons / Re: Shipping
« Last post by CJ21 on September 25, 2022, 10:13:43 AM »
I actually manages to put the options I wanted by going to locations and putting what I wanted, this gave me the options in the flat rate setting I wanted.  But even though I have set it up, it's coming up in my cart that there's no shipping options available, the same is happening with my payment options, even though I have set up Paypal and Stripe!  What haven't I done to cause this? I can't seem to see what's wrong!
« Last post by papafrankc on September 24, 2022, 06:09:13 PM »
llegrand,

Thank you for the tips.  I had already tried the items in the article you mentioned.

However when you said You also have to enable on your template. it made me think the problem might be in the template.
So I looked at my template foxy and I couldn't find any mention of a review tab.
So I switched over to the default template and the reviews are all there.  So it looks like the foxy template may not have the review tab option?  That's strange because I've always used that template and I remember that the reviews used to be there some time ago.  I'll go back and double check the foxy template to make sure I didn't miss something.

I'll also look around and see if there might be some other templates that include reviews that I might like.

Thanks for helping me to move forward on this issue.
Frank
« Last post by llegrand on September 24, 2022, 12:57:07 PM »
at the top of this forum page is a link to the Manuals .  It opens to a search page.  Which can usually get you on the right path.

I think this page might be your solution

https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/1532231745/Display+Review

You also have to enable on your template.
Idea Polls / my site has a issue
« Last post by 1baba on September 24, 2022, 08:13:59 AM »
Can any one help me about how i can get live share price related to website plugin or api on my ]website
General Support / Configure Password entry for selected pages/category
« Last post by praja.sales on September 24, 2022, 04:50:29 AM »
Hello,

I would like to configure password protection for some pages/sub category. So, that whoever knows the password, they can enter those pages and do the shopping.

Is there any plugin can be installed and do this type of protection?

Looking for suggestions & ideas.

regards
Raja Paulraj
General Discussion / The "Reviews" tab on my product page is missing
« Last post by papafrankc on September 24, 2022, 12:40:51 AM »
Hi everyone,

I noticed recently that the "Reviews" tab on my product page is missing.  I've been trying to see where to enable it and haven't had any luck.

I've been using Abantecart for quite a few years and overall it works great.  However I only have a few products so I haven't spent much time using the backend.  Sorry, but I'm pretty much of a novice.

Your thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks
Frank
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10