Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Support / Contact Form
« Last post by Nuno Neff on October 05, 2024, 07:49:07 AM »
How do I remove my store's address from the contact form, as my store is online only and doesn't have a physical address?
General Support / Re: Opening hours
« Last post by Basara on October 04, 2024, 07:05:24 AM »
Hello.
Thank you for the suggestion! We will include this in version 1.4.1
General Support / Opening hours
« Last post by Nuno Neff on October 04, 2024, 05:45:27 AM »
Good morning guys, this may be a silly question, but shouldn't the opening time appear on the contacts page?

I cant seem to find the opening hours os my shop anywhere?
Support / Re: How to change font of Abantecart Page?
« Last post by Basara on October 02, 2024, 06:49:19 AM »
OK, where to use the CSS code?

You can directly edit your theme's CSS file in hosting filemanager, such as /storefront/view/default/css/style.css or /extensions/novator/storefront/view/novator/css/tm_style.css. Additionally, you can use third-party extensions to modify the CSS https://marketplace.abantecart.com/custom_css
Extension Support / Re: How do I fix 403 error in text banner manager?
« Last post by daisymaria on October 01, 2024, 11:28:44 PM »
Ensure that the files and directories have the correct permissions. Typically, folders should have permissions set to 755, and files should be set to 644.
Installation and Configuration / Re: USPS Extension problem Webtools API vs USPS API
« Last post by perplexed on October 01, 2024, 11:53:27 AM »
I looked at the third party extension, and it is identically the same for setup. It allows for more enhancements but it appears to use the web tools API as well. So this would not work either. As an added note USPS API support has informed me that the webtools API for usps will retire on January 25th 2026. So it would appear the USPS extension as well as the third party USPS extension would break. The newer USPS API uses a more secure authentication process that requires a consumer key as well as a consumer secret key, as opposed to just a login and password. Stuck in a ditch......However Thank you for your response.
Shipping Modules / Re: Default UPS Extension
« Last post by Basara on October 01, 2024, 07:16:37 AM »
Hello.
I wanted to share an update regarding the UPS API. AbanteCart has developed a new extension that includes OAuth support.
Installation and Configuration / Re: USPS Extension problem Webtools API vs USPS API
« Last post by Basara on October 01, 2024, 04:29:08 AM »
Hello.

Did you try the third party extension?
 https://marketplace.abantecart.com/shipping-delivery
Templates / Re: Novator Add to Cart not working
« Last post by Basara on October 01, 2024, 02:50:28 AM »
Hello.
Please share link to your website
Hello.
The post you're referring to is quite old. It's likely that the changes in version 1.4.0 are not compatible with 1.3.4. You might want to check the commits from March 2024 or consider upgrading AbanteCart to version 1.4.0

Thanks for your reply. I will upgrade AbanteCart to version 1.4.0 if cannot find other solutions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10