Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
a suggestion until a new solution becomes available.
have you thought about altering the product page of the discontinued item - saying it is discontinued  and changing your description with a link to the similar product??

Or perhaps  use a blurb -  with that info also?

to solve just open file public_html/storefront/controller/pages/checkout/guest_step_1.php
find method _validate ( line 632)
You need to replace
Code: [Select]
        if ($data['country_id'] == 'FALSE') {
            $this->error['country'] = $this->language->get('error_country');
        }

if ($data['zone_id'] == 'FALSE') {
            $this->error['zone'] = $this->language->get('error_zone');
        }

with this
Code: [Select]
       if (!$data['country_id'] || $data['country_id'] == 'FALSE') {
            $this->error['country'] = $this->language->get('error_country');
        }

if (!$data['zone_id'] || $data['zone_id'] == 'FALSE') {
            $this->error['zone'] = $this->language->get('error_zone');
        }
General Support / Suggest a product when there are no search results
« Last post by timlight10 on Today at 08:12:21 AM »
If a customer searches my site for a particular product model number (e.g. PJ HD5451) but I do not carry that particular model number, or I carry a similar one, it is possible to display close matching alternatives?

For example, PJ HD5451 is a discontinued model...but the PJ HD6452 is the replacement. It would be better to show the customer the page for PJ HD6452 instead of saying "no results found" and then they leave the site...

Is this possible with AbanteCart, or with an extension?
Support / Re: product user uploaded image
« Last post by Basara on July 25, 2024, 04:12:34 AM »
This is indeed a great idea for an extension! Since there isn't an existing extension that meets your needs, it might be best to hire a developer to create a custom solution for you.
Support / Re: Exploring AbanteCart: Your Comprehensive E-commerce Solution
« Last post by agetoothsom on July 25, 2024, 03:06:42 AM »
AbanteCart is an open-source e-commerce platform known for its simple interface, comprehensive functionality, and adaptability. It was launched in 2010 and has rapidly grown in popularity among merchants looking for a dependable solution for their online businesses. AbanteCart, which is built on PHP and MySQL, combines great capability with simplicity, making it suitable for both new and experienced users.
Support / Re: product user uploaded image
« Last post by laura458 on July 24, 2024, 12:08:22 PM »
I have been trying to figure out how a customer can preview their uploaded image in the product section before placing their order so they know it is the right image they want on some of my personalized items as well as the check out page, but cannot figure out where to initiate the script for it. I can do it adding a script to the page itself using a block, customers can preview their image, but it won't add it to the order because it is not part of the Abantecart image upload script attached to the actual product order form. I also cannot find an extension for it.
General Support / Re: Problem when checking out help
« Last post by Basara on July 22, 2024, 01:02:55 AM »
Hello.
Please post your AbanteCart version and few last errors from the error log.
General Support / Problem when checking out help
« Last post by Baychaser on July 20, 2024, 06:20:32 PM »
This just started I'm I'm getting a broken page like this not sure why because I didn't do any code changes or anything. See if you can replicate this problem and my customers are emailing me with this problem
General Discussion / Re: Complaint about AbanteCart
« Last post by amirahshaikh on July 20, 2024, 06:00:14 AM »
I completely agree with your assessment of AbanteCart's excellence in web development service. It's remarkable how this platform stands out among others. Your experience mirrors mine, as I've found its extensions and performance to be top-notch. This shopping cart software truly excels where others fall short. Kudos to the developers for creating such an outstanding tool!
Embedding / Re: Wordpress Plug running on Abantecart
« Last post by nat66 on July 16, 2024, 08:39:41 AM »
Hello,
I understand you're interested in running a WordPress plugin on AbanteCart. Unfortunately, this is not directly possible as AbanteCart and WordPress are separate platforms with different architectures and plugin systems.
The plugin you linked (3DPrint Lite) is specifically designed for WordPress and cannot be directly integrated into AbanteCart. AbanteCart has its own extension system that is not compatible with WordPress plugins.
If you're looking to add similar functionality to your AbanteCart store, you have a few options:

Check if there's a similar extension available for AbanteCart in their marketplace.
Consider developing a custom extension for AbanteCart that provides the features you need.
If possible, you might be able to use an iframe to embed a WordPress page with the plugin into your AbanteCart site, but this would require additional setup and may not be ideal.

For the most accurate information on potential workarounds or alternatives, I recommend reaching out to the AbanteCart community forums or contacting a developer familiar with both platforms.
I hope this helps clarify the situation. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10