Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Extension Support / Re: Shipping Extensions
« Last post by Team Gozen on June 06, 2024, 05:46:54 PM »
Thank you, that worked.
Please see the attached error file.
General Support / Google Can not Search my Products
« Last post by emark on June 06, 2024, 08:10:02 AM »
Google Can not Search my Products
I upload my products one week ago. but Google failed to search my Products. How I set my Ecommerce SEOs for my website. Because in Wordpress, it is very easy and free for all users. Is AbanteCart allowed , if Yes than how ?
Search Engine Optimization is a very important in Digital Market of this era.
General Support / Image not load on Social Media with link
« Last post by emark on June 06, 2024, 08:06:23 AM »
I copy link of a product and past in Facebook post, but product shared without title of Product and image of Product.
is there any solution for this problem, So that image and Title of Product must display in a Social media Post (Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram or X (Twitter).
Support / Re: Add to cart buttons not showing
« Last post by Basara on June 06, 2024, 04:54:15 AM »
Nothing new was created! I've also cleared all the cache, but still not working!
Hello. You can also check the server error logs or ask your hosting support for help
« Last post by CJ21 on June 06, 2024, 04:49:15 AM »
Nothing new was created! I've also cleared all the cache, but still not working!
« Last post by abolabo on June 06, 2024, 03:37:44 AM »
Thank you for your reply, I took a look at the log, this is what was logged last

2024-06-04 16:02:09 - Unknown Error: AbanteCart core v.1.3.1 flock(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, bool given in <b>/home/u346078515/domains/cjsequestrian.com/public_html/Store/core/cache/file.php</b> on line <b>270</b>

Any ideas?
permissions for cache directory and newly created files?
Extension Support / Re: Shipping Extensions
« Last post by Basara on June 06, 2024, 01:29:08 AM »
Hello.
Please confirm that the Free Shipping extension is ON, with Locations set as 'All Locations' and the Minimum Order Subtotal established at 50. Please clear the cache before attempting to checkout once more.
Hello.
To help diagnose the issue further, could you please share the full error message from the logs? The complete error message might contain additional details that can pinpoint the exact cause.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10