Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Divorce can be a complex and emotionally charged process, and understanding the legal framework surrounding divorce in Virginia is crucial for those navigating this challenging terrain. Let's delve into some key aspects of Virginia divorce laws and explore the implications for individuals undergoing marital dissolution.

Grounds for Divorce:
In Virginia, spouses can seek a divorce based on both fault and no-fault grounds. Fault-based grounds include adultery, cruelty, desertion, and felony conviction. Alternatively, couples may pursue a no-fault divorce based on separation, with a mandatory separation period of either six months (if there are no minor children) or one year (if there are minor children).
Equitable Distribution:
Virginia follows the principle of equitable distribution when dividing marital assets and liabilities in divorce. This means that marital property is divided fairly, though not necessarily equally, taking into account factors such as each spouse's contributions to the marriage, their respective financial circumstances, and the duration of the marriage.
Spousal Support:
Spousal support, also known as alimony, may be awarded in Virginia divorces based on factors such as the financial needs of one spouse and the ability of the other spouse to pay. The duration and amount of spousal support are determined on a case-by-case basis, with the goal of providing financial support to the dependent spouse while they transition to financial independence.
Child Custody and Support:
When minor children are involved, child custody and support arrangements are among the most critical issues in a divorce. Virginia courts prioritize the best interests of the child when determining custody and visitation arrangements. Child support calculations are based on statutory guidelines that consider factors such as each parent's income, childcare expenses, and healthcare costs.
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
While litigation is an option for resolving divorce disputes, Virginia encourages alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and collaborative law. These approaches can often result in more amicable resolutions, reduce the time and cost associated with litigation, and empower couples to maintain control over the outcome of their divorce.
Legal Representation:
Given the complexities of divorce law in Virginia, seeking the guidance of an experienced family law attorney is highly advisable. A knowledgeable attorney can provide invaluable support and advocacy, helping clients navigate the legal process, protect their rights, and work towards a fair and equitable resolution.
In conclusion, understanding ]Virginia divorce laws[/url] is essential for individuals embarking on the journey of marital dissolution. By familiarizing themselves with the grounds for divorce, property division principles, spousal support guidelines, and child custody considerations, individuals can navigate the divorce process with clarity and confidence, ultimately achieving a resolution that meets their needs and priorities.

General Support / Re: ContactUsFrm on V1.3.4
« Last post by globaloverline on Today at 06:22:30 AM »
Hello Guys,

Sorry for bothering you with my question. Is there any idea how to fix that issue?

Thank you again...

G.O.
Template Support / Re: + error
« Last post by Basara on April 19, 2024, 08:39:33 AM »
Hello.

Due to security measures, certain characters are not stored in the database.
Template Support / + error
« Last post by globaloverline on April 19, 2024, 06:51:49 AM »
Hello,

I found a problem when writing a phone number starting with (+), the symbol 0f + disappearing after saving the contains. I'm pushed to use + where needed if I'm using html code but in some places I cannot write this + .

How to fix this issue completely?

Thank you...
G.O.
New Features Discussion / Re: Page builder for v1.3.3
« Last post by laura458 on April 18, 2024, 07:10:51 PM »
I just tried the page builder out of curiosity and so far I think it is fantastic. At least I can get a look at where files I need are kind of located on my server if I want to tweak things outside of the page builder.
For those who put their time in and developing this addition, THANK YOU! Have been having fun so far learning it. It will be a real time saver for many learning the ins and outs of Bootstrap 5. You all rock!
Template Support / needing to change bootstrap5 colors
« Last post by laura458 on April 18, 2024, 12:45:50 PM »
Ok, so I looked, and looked, even on the bootstrap site and still have no idea WHERE I can change the color of the nav/menu bar from black to a color I want. Using bootstrap5 theme. Have had some folks reply, and try to help, but there are MANY areas and MANY style sheets I can't find the right one.
What I see when I go into cpanel and go through all the folders:
Any help would be appreciated.
Support / Re: help with web icons
« Last post by Yormas1995 on April 18, 2024, 10:04:38 AM »
Excellent, I just installed it and it is working perfectly. I thank you and truly thank you very much for the help.
« Last post by Basara on April 18, 2024, 09:50:36 AM »
Hello.
You need to replace the link to font-awesome.min.css
« Last post by Yormas1995 on April 18, 2024, 09:47:00 AM »
Hello, I have already opened the file that you tell me I have to edit, but where or in what part do I have to paste the code that you just sent me. I delete everything and insert what you tell me or what I do
« Last post by Basara on April 18, 2024, 09:28:58 AM »
Hello.
After the page is loaded it looks fine to me. The reason why you see the squares it is because the fontawesome font is loading very slowly from your server.

You can modify your theme and load the CSS from the CDN instead of your server
https://www.electronicafc.com/storefront/view/default/stylesheet/font-awesome.min.css
https://www.jsdelivr.com/package/npm/font-awesome

You need to edit /storefront/view/default/template/common/head.tpl file

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10