Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Thanks for the reply.
Forum would not allow me to post link so I've attached two screenshots.
Page is coded to enable the menu to stay visible at the top of the screen at all times.
In the first one if “add to cart” is clicked before scrolling the page the box sits above everything else, as intended. In the second picture, scrolling the page first, until the menu sits at the page top & then clicking “add to cart” results in the box sitting behind the menu.
I've tested on Firefox, Chrome, Edge & Opera, all with the same results.
Support / Re: PayPal code is outputted to customer comments
« Last post by RCodiaDavid on Today at 06:38:35 AM »
Yes, the customer places the order but no notification is sent out to say the order has come in. The payment arrives at the PayPal end but no email from them either. It's only noticed when there is a mismatch with the payment amounts that show an order went missing.
« Last post by Basara on Today at 06:35:07 AM »
Ah ok thanks Basara! That puts my mind at rest.

Any idea why one customers orders don't send any notifications? Usually should get one from the shop and from PayPal but neither get sent but PayPal money arrives.

Hello. Are you referring to the email that is sent out once the order has been confirmed?
Welcome to AbanteCart forum.

I do not think z-index will help. Usually, the overflow property is used to avoid scrolling on the HTML element.
Are you able to share the link or screenshots?
General Support / Re: ContactUsFrm on V1.3.4
« Last post by globaloverline on Today at 05:05:36 AM »
hello,

I only edited a file on System/Localization/Languages Definitions/ mail_account_create   text_activate file

Can you be more specific? Which file exactly on email template you mean?

I mean Design > Email templates

everything is same and check the files one by one,  unfortunately same problem...
« Last post by RCodiaDavid on Today at 04:45:46 AM »
Ah ok thanks Basara! That puts my mind at rest.

Any idea why one customers orders don't send any notifications? Usually should get one from the shop and from PayPal but neither get sent but PayPal money arrives.

It only seems to happen with one customer at the moment, and it seems they always check out using a mobile phone and as guest. We have asked them to log in for future purchases to see if that fixes it, but it's happened like 3 times to the same customer.

Thanks again
« Last post by Basara on Today at 01:58:46 AM »
Hello.
These "comments" are not visible to the customers but only to the admin and come from the PayPal API when some event happens with the order so administrators can see what happens on the Paypal side after the order is placed.
How-to questions / Positioning Modal Box For Cart/Checkout On Static Pages
« Last post by Norvician on April 23, 2024, 03:16:31 PM »
I'm setting up AbanteCart for use with an existing static website. Embedding is just about there but I'm having issues with the modal box for cart/checkout. I have a fixed navbar, using DD Smoothmenu, loaded from a separate html page with Javascript. if the page is not scrolled the modal box sits on top of the menu (& all other page elements), where it needs to be. When the page is scrolled the menu moves to the top of the page, as required but the modal box then sits behind the menu with the top half of the title bar obscured. I've tried adjusting the z-index setting for the html page elements but it's made no difference.
Ideally I would like to either adjust the z position of the modal box or to move it a few pixels down the page. I've tried to identify the relevant AbanteCart files without much success. If someone could advise me on which files I need to change it would be appreciated.
Also knowing which files are needed to edit the title bar would be useful.
« Last post by RCodiaDavid on April 23, 2024, 10:49:12 AM »
As an update, it seems that the customer that orders but doesn't trigger notification (PayPal payment goes through but no emails saying order came in get sent by PayPal or the store) has been checking out as a guest.

This doesn't sold the code in comments issue but could this be the reason for failed notifications? They have an account but don't use it when they order. But they use same email etc.
Template Support / Re: needing to change bootstrap5 colors
« Last post by laura458 on April 23, 2024, 10:46:40 AM »
YAY! Thank you Basara! It worked. Forgot I had to clear the cache as well. Now I am doing the happy dance :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10