Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Opinions / Re: Thank you, and best wishes
« Last post by hickmankay on Today at 10:57:35 AM »
Puede conectarse al producto y crear un tipo de producto especial "Suscripción". Con eso, puede agregar los campos adicionales que pueda necesitar para la configuración de "suscripción" del producto.
Why would you reply in another language, after reading the posts, that are all in english?
Same idea. I think it's not necessary.
General Support / Re: ContactUsFrm on V1.3.4
« Last post by Basara on Today at 10:07:51 AM »
Hello.
The most recent release of AbanteCart is version 1.3.4. Additionally, I recall that some fixes related to reCAPTCHA are planned for the forthcoming 1.4.0 update. Therefore, once the upgrade is complete and it doest not solve the issue, you may try with their implementation
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/commit/91174897c3bd333130b31477afcb43db17a7ddbf?diff=split&w=1
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/commit/934b360e3d5262ac0a6506bea4d2c9e01860b01a
« Last post by globaloverline on Today at 06:42:03 AM »
Hello.
Enable duplication of messages to admin so you at least can see sent messages

And make sure you have captcha field added as default Contact form

Hello Sir,

I found the problem in the reCAPTCHA configuration itself, I tested reCAPTCHA Google v3 and it is working in the create/login to account very well, as also I tested it on creating order and it's working too.

I tested reCAPTCHA Google v3 on default ContctUsFrm and that was the problem which preventing form to be sent, I removed the reCAPTCHA Google v3 keys and tested the default AbanteCart reCAPTCHA alone and separately but it doesn't worked too. when I did completely removed the reCAPTCHA from ContctUsFrm it worked fine.

However, to be sure that there is no issues in the default ContctUsFrm i did created a new form and tested all options and in the new form has the same problem with reCAPTCHA configuration.

How we gonna fix this error to make the reCAPTCHA working fine in the forms please?

Note: I tried AbanteCart v1.3.3 and also has same problems.

Thank you...
G.O.   
Embedding / Re: Add To Cart Button Not Showing Shopping Cart
« Last post by Norvician on Today at 06:35:17 AM »
Thank you, that explains it. Now just need to sort the modal box issue before starting on the site.
Embedding / Re: Add To Cart Button Not Showing Shopping Cart
« Last post by Basara on Today at 05:30:02 AM »
My embedded test pages have started to behave differently. This includes the one linked to in my previous post https://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,10739.0.html
Previously the Add To Cart button opened the shopping cart, now it just adds to the total, showing the cart icon.

Hello. If the product includes options, the product page will be displayed. If there are no required options, the product is added to the cart as supposed to be for "Add To Cart button"
Support / Re: PayPal code is outputted to customer comments
« Last post by RCodiaDavid on Today at 04:44:11 AM »
It's strange as other emails come through okay.

I've asked the shop owner to contact PayPal and see if they can see anything strange at their end as their emails for this particular customer don't come through either.

I will update if I find out anything.
Embedding / Add To Cart Button Not Showing Shopping Cart
« Last post by Norvician on Today at 03:47:03 AM »
My embedded test pages have started to behave differently. This includes the one linked to in my previous post https://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,10739.0.html
Previously the Add To Cart button opened the shopping cart, now it just adds to the total, showing the cart icon. Clicking the cart icon then opens it. Clicking on the picture also opens the cart.
Thinking that I may have messed up the settings I did a fresh AbanteCart install in a new folder, I changed nothing, leaving all settings as installed. I then created a test page from a new clean html file, pasting the auto generated code from the new install with exactly the same results. Tried with modal, cart in new window & cart in same window, all with the same results. Tried in several browsers on two computers. Sample pages were created using a test item with no options.
I'm quite happy with it working this way, less clicks for the customers. I assume I'm missing something (probably obvious) in the settings, if so I need to know what before I unintentionally change things again.
Support / Re: PayPal code is outputted to customer comments
« Last post by Basara on Today at 01:46:22 AM »
Yes it appears in the list with all the other orders but just no emails triggered at all.

Possibly your hosting or SMTP server block that email
« Last post by Basara on Today at 01:25:34 AM »
Hello.
Enable duplication of messages to admin so you at least can see sent messages https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/6324254/Duplicate+Contact+Enquiries

And make sure you have captcha field added as default Contact form
SEO / Re: How Important Is Link Building In SEO???
« Last post by Cerrajero cerca on April 24, 2024, 10:24:24 AM »
Hello guys I am Kevin and I am newly started my new project for the site maintenance and ranking. As I am also still learning the art of SEO. I wanted to ask one question through this platform is the role of link building or backlinks in SEO.

Link building remains important in 2024 for several reasons. Firstly, it enhances a website's authority and credibility in the eyes of search engines like Google, potentially leading to higher rankings in search results. Additionally, quality backlinks can drive referral traffic, exposing the site to new audiences and potential customers. Moreover, in an era where user experience is paramount, building links from reputable sources can contribute to a website's overall trustworthiness and relevance, improving its overall online presence. Overall, link building continues to be a cornerstone of effective SEO strategies in 2024.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10