AbanteCart Community

Shopping Cart Operations => Support => General Support => Topic started by: MGBReg on August 14, 2026, 08:12:45 AM

Title: *Solved* payment notification issue?
Post by: MGBReg on August 14, 2026, 08:12:45 AM
A customer has placed an order today and I received payment notification from Paypal but no notification from my cart.

I have checked the error log and the first part says:

Paypal webhook PAYMENT.CAPTURE.COMPLETED: order ID 371
Paypal related OrderId: 9X9762570K035825P but not found in the database.

Any ideas as to what may be my issue?

thanks Paul

Fixed the error log by adding the order id into the database  in ***_paypal_orders
Title: Re: *Solved* payment notification issue?
Post by: abolabo on August 20, 2026, 07:54:28 AM
version of AbanteCart/paypal_commerce ?
Title: Re: *Solved* payment notification issue?
Post by: MGBReg on August 20, 2026, 09:53:55 AM
FYI
Abantecart 1.4.4/ Paypal 1.4.4

I have solved the issue by adding the order ID in _paypal_orders

I did seem to have an issue with timezone but the host has fixed that now, so maybe the order was placed at the same time the timezone error occured and abantecart just didn't catch the payment.

all good now.

Thank You