AbanteCart Community

Shopping Cart Operations => Support => General Support => Topic started by: johnsma2000 on September 29, 2026, 01:41:08 PM

Title: New Hosting Company, Different setup = Can't login to admin
Post by: johnsma2000 on September 29, 2026, 01:41:08 PM
New Hosting Company, Different setup = Can't login to admin.
I had a domain that was publicized acting as an invisible firewall. Now with the move to the new hosting company, that setup is gone, the original admin login page isn't there anymore and I don't know how to login to admin to fix it and update Abantecart.

My website is still running Abantecart and accepting orders. I just can't get into the admin pages to access those orders.

I was able to try logging in once but I think it was going to the wrong address to verify it. The old hosting company suspended my account so now the image below is the login page I can see. No Login or password are requested.

Abantecart website doesn't recognize my email to login with my email address so I had to create a new one. So I'm missing the correct account with my extension purchases history.

I can access the new hosting company files. But I don't know what to change to gain access to the admin dashboard.

How do I fix this?
Melissa

Title: Re: New Hosting Company, Different setup = Can't login to admin
Post by: timlight10 on September 29, 2026, 05:18:37 PM
Have you tried the steps in https://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/topic,426.0.html?