I've found that fruit flavours often spark a lot of conversation. That's because they are familiar. Still can taste quite different depending on how they are mixed. Strawberry is an example. It can be sweet, juicy, just a little tart. Paired with a cooling effect to make it feel more refreshing.
For adults who already use vaping products the Frozen Strawberry Geek (https://www.skullvaping.com/products/frozen-strawberry-geek-bar) Bar tands out. It combines two things: strawberry and cooling. The strawberry gives the flavour while the cool note adds a fresh finish. This mix feels different from a strawberry flavour you might expect.
I believe what people like mostly comes down to taste. Some enjoy a sweetness. Others prefer something cooler. It helps to read the description carefully instead of picking a product just by its name.
When talking about vape products I also think details matter. Nicotine strength, ingredients whether the product is real or fake and local rules are all important to look at before buying.
Overall frozen strawberry is a choice for adults who vape and like fruity tastes. The balance, between strawberry and that cool sensation is what makes it worth trying.