News:

AbanteCart v1.4.4 is released.

Main Menu

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - drdebsmith

#1
When I clone a product listing, then attach images, it still retains the images from the cloned product. If I unlink them from the new product, it unlinks them from the product which was cloned. Can anyone provide some insight as to what I am doing wrong?
#2
When I clone a product listing I am having trouble getting the correct images to show up.  It retains the images from the listing that was cloned.  If I unlink the image from the new listing, it unlinks them from the listing to which they belong.  Can anyone provide some insight as to what I am doing wrong? 

Forum Rules Code of conduct
AbanteCart.com 2010 -
Powered by SMFPacks Social Login Mod