support

Author Topic: Product Features and Attributes  (Read 4250 times)

Offline AzidVurn

• Common sense is not common.
    • View Profile
Product Features and Attributes
« on: May 15, 2014, 03:46:31 AM »
I'm planning to purchase this extension. The thing is, all I wanted is to add additional tab in product description. Ex: "Features", "Specifications" and the like. Does the extension can do this task?
The bezt things in life iz free, but i will feel better if I steal it from "you".

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Product Features and Attributes
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 09:54:43 AM »
I think this extension does not add tabs. It will add list of features in description section. I might be wrong, but in any case you can create a new tab in HTML template and move hook inside.

Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline AzidVurn

• Common sense is not common.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 09:01:08 PM »
I think this extension does not add tabs. It will add list of features in description section. I might be wrong, but in any case you can create a new tab in HTML template and move hook inside.

Thank You!

I already post about this tab adding "thing". Unfortunately, not working for me. Can you please lead me to that specific template and demo a sample!?

TIA more power AbanteCart!
The bezt things in life iz free, but i will feel better if I steal it from "you".

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 02:43:44 PM »
Did you get an extension? What do you need help on adding tab with extension or just adding tab?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help