Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Grid Excel Export extension - download/install in operable  (Read 4718 times)

Online llegrand

• View Profile
Grid Excel Export extension - download/install in operable
« on: July 21, 2014, 04:05:45 PM »
Hi,  I have made a support ticket to Algozone about this issue,  but wanted to also post here as they can be painfully slow to respond and not sure it is the extension issue.  Maybe the interface.  As I have installed this extension on other domains previous to the marketplace being open.,

My order today is #700.   The installation fails for all attempts network or manually.  I can download the extension and ftp the files to the cart.  And it will show in the extension listing -  but any attempt to install results in a message
  Error: Cannot download file. Repository error or invalid extension key. Try one more time. If problem persist download file in your order history and install manually.

This is version 1.1.9 that I am trying to install to.

Thanks
Lee

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: Grid Excel Export extension - download/install in operable
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 04:18:02 PM »
I can download the extension and ftp the files to the cart.  ...... Cannot download file. Repository error or invalid extension key.

hmm..i confused.... anyway.. Did you tried download package and upload it via menu "install extension"->"upload" tab?
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Online llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 04:30:54 PM »
yes,  I have tried both ways to install.   First using the network upload (after purchasing an receiving key)

That error message appeared , asked me to try it again,  I did,  and it reappeared.

Next i downloaded the extension,  ftpd the extension into the extension file within the domain
The extension lists show the extension is there.   When I click on the install arrow,  I receive that error message again.

I have the files in this location,  which is the same as my whitelabel and Mail Chimp exensions.
/public_html/master/master/extensions/ac_grid_excel_export_v1.0

if you would like I can PM you the cred for the domain.

Lee
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 04:39:16 PM by llegrand »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 02:57:56 AM »
yes,  I have tried both ways to install. ....

Hello.

Did you try manual extension install with FTP (or directory copy option)? http://www.abantecart.com/ecommerce-documentation/61-admin-user-manual/extensions-menu/extension-store#FTPinstall

Online llegrand

• View Profile
yes,  I tried every known way to install.  Network, download,  manually FTPd.  All ways fail for me. but happy to report abolabo got it working for me. 

Again  you guys are SO GREAT!

Thanks
Lee